Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Become your friend

Did you know that in stardoll you can be friend with you???

Just go to the box search friends and don't whrite nothing just press 'GO'

The whrite example Doggy_Starpuppy (your doll's name)

When she apears send a friend request...

Go to friends and be sure that the invitation is sended at your requests

Now go again at the search box and press 'GO' with out whriting anything

Then whrite your nickname and press search

Then Press the Friendship button again

Now go to friends -> Unclassified and TADA

0 comments:



Was it helpful?