Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hey guys .. I am back with 2 new cool news ♥

The first amaizing thing is that stardoll in bringing a barnd new play & earn , but as far as i know... on stardoll nothing is great till the end ... what's not so cool the new play & earn? Well, as we see in the image, you must first raise the stardollars that expires, and then I get and the stardollars, wich you can keep ... Yeah .. I am a little disappointed .. But instead, we were bored of the old games and here comes a new one ♥

Click to enlarge ♥



And an other new cool stuff .. I noticed that recently, actually, my sister told me ...
It may seem impossible, it is real ...
As evidence, I do not give my password, that you see, I take pictures ♥
In the picture below (I know it sounds unreal, but it's real) you see that I am employee ♥ Click to enlarge :)



Like i said .. I am a real employee .. but i don't even know to use this possibility :P
And i don't know what to do with all the money :P I recieve every day 1000 stardollars and I don't know how to use them :( So i send gifts :)
Any way .. My sister (Issy) told me that she knows a girl on stardoll that haves employee codes and that , that girl maked me employee :)

Have fun
xoxo
♥ Stephany ♥

0 comments:



Was it helpful?