Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Free moxie bag

FREE MOXIE BAG:

1. Go to dontfilter.us (thanks to tsi for this link)
2. Type www.stardoll.com/en/starDesign.php?brandId=170
3. Log in
And you get it when you go to normal stardoll ... check out my suite in the pink room
 
xoxo
Steph
(sorry for no pics but you can see it in my suite)

0 comments:



Was it helpful?