Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In 29 min. begins the live chat with Wonder Girls (08.12.2009) ...
Put your questions now or never!!!!
Hurry up until it finish guys!!!
I already puted million of questions and you should 2!!!

Hurry hurry hurry!!


xoxo
Steph

This is the first thing i pted:
"Wath is your favorit colour and how did you get so faoumos? Do you understand english? Do you know Callie.Stardoll ? Wath is your fav celeb(singer/actress) Can you make an acount on stardoll and visit me? can you send me in email you sings? wath is your email? my email is stefanstephany@yahoo.com...
Hey girls.. i am your fan! I would like to know who is the boss of your band and... you are twins... and really you are wonder girls!!!!
You are really the wonder girls??? How can you be real celebs on stardoll???
Answer me please, my name is Steph ... xoxo"

And the answer:
No answer :(
Sorry but this is the life


xoxo
Steph

0 comments:



Was it helpful?