Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Sunday, December 6, 2009

This is other of my stiles wich i like... Do you like to dressup like this? I think it's cool ...  And if you want more of my stiles check out my suite ------------------------------------------------------------------------>                     Or paste this into your URL Bar www.stardoll.com/member/Doggy_Starpuppy or just click on it and you will be redirected to my suite life.... You can shere your dolls with me too... Tell me if you have a site or something where i can see you doll styles... Alsoo visit my site www.webstart.com/puppyride where you alsoo will find my suite and my sisters suite , and join my clubs please... And if this blog is helpful folloe it ok?
Thks
xoxo
Steph

0 comments:



Was it helpful?