Welcome guys! :):):):):):)

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF DOGGY_STARPUPPY ANYMORE! HER REAL OWNER HAS HIS DOLL BACK NOW!
FOR FREE THINGS VISIT :
www.teamstardolls.blogspot.com

Hi guys... I made this blog for nonss that don't have too many s$ and they could have free things from my blog...
Visit my stardoll page --------------------------------------->
And vote for me if this blog was helpful (5/5) , and if you want you may whrite your name in my guestbook and i will come & vote you 2 5/5 ...
Have fun in my blog.... :) :):) :) :) :)
xoxo
Steph
Doggy_Starpuppy (stardoll)
Company Logo Design
at logomyway
Webfetti.com

Doggy_Starpuppy
Company Logo Design
at logomyway

Thursday, December 17, 2009


Stardoll is having a new competition, "Stardoll Focus Group", in which the prize is to get together with the Stardoll Staff and talk about Stardoll.


It's only for people who live in or near London, England. If you do, go to: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=209 and enter the competition. You have to give personal details, though.

What really bothers me though is that it's a chat only for Superstars, like Stardoll doesn't care about non-superstars.
Like they don't want to hear their opinion

0 comments:



Was it helpful?